- Drafting……….. CAD professional architectural software
- Planning………. Conceptual development and analysis
- Designing…….. Creative solutions
- Project………….. Custom engineered final plans
- Management…. Coordination and over site
Working directly with owner, David L. Babe, all clients will experience personal attention throughout the design process. With a clear understanding of the client’s expectations, the project objectives, and budgetary goals, a final design can then be developed that is ideally suited to the client’s specific needs, is harmonious with the surroundings, and exhibits the architectural character and style that is suited to the client’s lifestyle and taste.
Whether creating a completely new home design, or integrating an addition with the existing, all clients can feel confident that the project design work will be prepared to your approved specifications and in compliance with state and local ordinances, codes, and regulations.
Prior to establishing dlb Design, David Babe served as Vice President of Development and Project Manager for Grand Traverse Resort & Spa in Acme Township, Michigan and was responsible for the creation and building of a variety of commercial and residential projects, including:
- New Golf Clubhouse
- The Sweetwater Cafe, a new hotel restaurant
- The new hotel Spa, and Fitness Center
- Residential condominium developments, Cottage Glens and Singletree
- Project team for the design and construction management of the new Gary Player designed golf course, the Wolverine
- Developed the new luxury residential custom home site community, Wolverine Heights.